How Does Counseling Help?
Counseling helps develop a deeper understanding of your own thoughts, emotions and behaviors. I help clients identify the sources of their distress and achieve a sense of control over their feelings and behaviors.
Here are some specific areas that you may identify with:
- Frustration and exhaustion with managing your child’s behavior
- Getting easily irritated or annoyed
- Feeling constantly alert or on edge
- Difficulty concentrating
- Having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- Recurring / On-going physical pain
- Feeling unable to handle life’s challenges
- Feeling sad, lonely & disconnected
- Questioning your own identity or how you really feel
- Low self-esteem/poor self image
- Past experiences of physical, sexual or emotional abuse
- Relationship struggles & conflict
If you identify with any of these issues, I can help. Contact me to set up a consultation and schedule an appointment.