The earliest relationships in our lives can set the tone for all of our future relationships. Relationships with significant others and your own children can be affected by the expectations developed in earlier relationships. Typically, relationship issues transcend generations until someone breaks the cycle. I help clients break this cycle by exploring the sources of conflict in their lives. This self exploration leads to an improved understand of oneself and a drastic increase in the quality of their current relationships.
If you struggle with any of the following, I can help:
- difficulty with managing your child’s behaviors
- inability to depend on others
- Compulsive need to be in control
- history of emotional neglect
- history of relationship trauma, including physical and emotional abuse
- previous diagnosis of postpartum depression
- martial conflict
- pattern of destructive behavior in any type of relationship
If you relate to any of these issues listed, call me today to find out how counseling can improve your relationships and your quality of life.